Friday, May 7, 2010

El Grande Lures signs Kurt Dove


I would like to Welcome Kurt Dove, from Del Rio, TX, to the El Grande Lures Staff as a Professional Angler. I have had my eye on Kurt for several months as he has built a stellar career around his abilities as both a professional bass fisherman and full-time South Texas Fishing Guide. I look forward to personally working with Kurt in the design of our plastics.



Kurt Dove, a fulltime tournament fisherman and a premier Southwest Texas bass guide on Lake Amistad and Falcon Lake, has signed an agreement to promote El Grande Lures.

"I am thrilled to get the opportunity to promote and extend the awareness of the El Grande Lures brand. I know the baits work very well down here in south Texas and I look forward to using them with my guide clients as well as on the tournament trails.

"The unique triple laminate color patterns are on the leading edge in the soft plastics industry and gives any fisherman an extra edge over the competition and the fish."

"I look forward to the opportunities of adding my ideas into the design of new El Grande products as the company continues to grow."

No comments:

Post a Comment